PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE SEARCHING OUR INVENTORY.
LOW START-UP COSTS - NO CREDIT CHECKS - EASY TERMS(UPON APPROVAL AND PROPER DOWN PAYMENT)
We will rent selected vehicles (retail price of $6995 & under) with the option to own. Agreement of no more than 26 months or 112 weeks. This program is for people with credit situations that cannot be financed through regular financing, people with no credit history, and is for basic transportation needs and not wants.
- must be 21 years of age (only exception is if parents are known to BMC)
- must have a valid PA driver's license and current pay stub or utility bill
- must have a valid PA insurance policy (collision & comprehensive added)
- must have 2 valid IDs (PA Driver's License, current pay stub, current utility bill)
- must live within 40 miles of BMC (BMC Rent-II-Own serves Lancaster County, parts of Chester, Berks, Lebanon, Dauphin & York Counties. Some exceptions may apply. Contact our Sales Team with any questions.)
- must live 1 year at current address or 1 year in same area
- must have worked for current employer for at least 1 year (less than 1 year will be determined on an individual basis)
- Vehicles available for R-II-O are cars, trucks and vans
- A down payment of $800 - $2000 is required (cash, credit, debit card, or money order only)
- Weekly payments are $65 - $75 depending on price of vehicle
- Payments are made directly to BMC by cash, check, credit or debit card, money order or automatic withdrawal
- All vehicles will have installed a Web Teck Plus starter interrupt system to insure prompt payment
- If you miss a payment or have no insurance you must bring back or we will take it back
- Boyer RENT-II-OWN has not charged a late fee for back payments since its inception in 2000
- The rental agreement is a lease and as such is subject to a resideual value buy out at its conclusion - the buy out is between $400 - $800 dollars and is disclosed at contract signing - You may pay it in payments or as a lump sum
Please read the consumer rental agreement you will be signing.